Friday, January 8, 2010

Late night

Well, I realized last night that I will be heading back to Toronto on friday, which made me a little nervous. Nervous for many reasons that I wont get into because i am not in the mood to do so.

I decided to start blogging right before i go to bed, since I am always thinking before I go to bed. I am unable to find that turn off switch anymore, unless I am very tired. Hopefully, I will spill most of the things that I go through the day at the end of the day and that would help me go to sleep a little easier.

So, Friday.... Driving down to toronto since i have to go back to school on Sunday for my last semseter. A couple friends of mine are having there b-day parties together at this Karoke place, which is a fun place to be. I am going to that btw... then kinda settle down at this new place i am staying at for a while till i am done the semester. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I keep trying to be positive, I mean its only 4 months but I keep convincing myself "its another journey of life" ... so it will be that...

Anyhow, till next blog...I am trying to fix the blog page itself to include pix from my database but I havent gotten around to fixing it.. but it will come .. eventually....

Photography <<<>>>> another passion of mine.... among many....

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe! It's nice to read what's on your mind. There's always so much more going on behind your eyes. Thanks for opening this window.

    ReplyDelete