Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tornado !!

We've all been there... we've all felt that spining around over and over.... felt like it will never stop. Like a tornado it will spin us and crush us after, OVER and OVER...but life is full of tornados. Somehow we heal, crawl, walk, run, and jump high and fall... Cycle of life....

Life can be cruel but life can be forgiving and loving at times.
One time, I was downtown right in the middle of it all. Yonge and King, the evening rush hour, had my Ipod on. Watching the world go by, watching people rush and go. Shadows passing by, one by one. I felt content. I was able seperate myself from all of that. Step back and observe like I always do. Create a wall and not get sucked in. I felt my aura expand beyond belief, I loved it.

I am home today and I am content. I sit here infront of my laptop listening to my music. I am in a box but not really. I feel connected to the world in many ways that you can't imagine. I wish I can make you feel the feelings I feel sometimes....the highs and the lows.

So many things to do but they all can wait, after all they are just things. I try not to take life seriuos, not too seriuos at least. I laugh whenever I feel it, I will not hold back. I will share my energy whenever I can, even if I have so little of it. I will take a minute everyday to reflect in. Look inside and breath, relax and refocus.
Every once in a while, I update my status on facebook saying that I am sending positive energy. I actually do, I do open myself out and let it be.....feel it go......

I am here and always will be.....

Take a minute everyday and step back, look around. Step out of your own bubble for a second and see everybodys energy around you. Step out of that bubble that you call YOU. The selfishness bubble, its not always about you, the things you do and say do actually affect everyone around you. It doesn't have to be directly, energy does go around. Be nice to someone, just for the hell of it.... Be different, take chances, LIVE LIFE, you will only do it once this time around.......if you love then love with all of your might.....

Did you take that moment today ????

Hugs to all and much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment