Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lies apply

I have a class in the morning, I wont lie, not looking forward to go to it... but I am... i am still trying with the positive attitude. I just to keep myself in that bubble. I think I am surrounding myself with the right people to keep my energy right. I am not going to change but i am going to grow. There are so many things i need to work on, according to the people i hang out with the most, and i agree. I do or say things without filtering sometimes but thats part of my nature, being honest as much as possible. Even though being diplomatic about it still doesnt work. Oh well, they still hang out with me, so i am doing something right, or not doing horrible. I always try to look on both sides of the coin and try not to judge so fast but not everyone does the same. I dont filter with you, dont filter with me. I dont hurt then dont hurt me.

Yesterday, we had an interesting class. I like !!!!...its funny one line stuck with me especially i have always said that since the begining of school .. " I can always do better"... there is so much more to our minds that what we accomplish..but there is always that one person that doesnt want to step out the box..damn...or maybe they are just lazy, i dont know.

Being alone in the city is definitely a growing experience for sure...gives you that alone time, way too much of it.. and of course always thinking...

that's all i have to say for now.. i guess i am getting tired to think, thats a good thing to go to bed for the damn class.....

Oh one more thing.... the only person/thing that is limiting you is YOU...step out of that damn box and do something different, challange myself.... i have to always be in the frame of mind.. so i am sharing that with you ...

A psychic once told me that I am a very lucky person and always will be a lucky person, just the way the cosmic energy formed... and i agree with that... i have the bad times and the good times like everyone else.. but i have always been lucky .. and I am thankfull for that ... and try to send as much positive energy out back to the cosmos even though when i am down.....

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment